Miyerkules, Disyembre 14, 2011

Failing Forward

How is it to fail forward?

When I was a student, I failed in most of my subjects during the preliminary exam.  I got a grade of 55, 65 and so on... all below 85 which is our passing grade.  During that time I was informed that I will be kicked out if I did not improve my grades.   I seek help from my friends, ask my professors for some tips, compared the past test papers of my high performing classmates  and really studied hard.  After the finals, I saw my grades went up and passed all my subjects.  After that semester, I learned the right discipline and changed my study habits.  

Failure itself is not our enemy but our inability to fully recognize what it teaches though our own personal experience or from the experience of others.  
Failure provides us with an opportunity to know how we can better perform, plan ahead and avoid repeating the same mistakes either committed by us or by others.
Failing forward  means the ability to bounce back after having fallen, plan and act ahead so that we may no longer relive the same bitter experience.

Prayer:  
Lord teach me to learn from my mistakes, humbly accept my faults, learn from it and seek help if needed.  Allow me also to learn from the mistakes committed by others so I may no longer repeat it.

Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento